- Variety of yogurts, fresh fruits, cheeses, orange juice
- Homemade jams and marmalade
- Variety of cereals, porridge, muesli, cornflakes, Weetabix
- Teas / Herbal teas, percolated coffee, hot chocolate, juices
- Geraldine’s traditional homemade bread is a must
Cooked BreakfastsCooked breakfasts are available at extra cost at €7 per person.
- Full Irish breakfast
- Rashers, eggs, sausages, tomatoes.
- Eggs - scrambled eggs or scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
Local RestaurantsOcean Spray, Muckross, Kilcar B&B, County Donegal, Ireland, is an ideal touring base with magnificent restaurants just a 10 min drive away.
- The Rusty Mackerel, Teelin - Traditional Irish Bar & Restaurant provides an extensive menu including the best seasonal local produce accompanied by traditional Irish music.
- Kelly's Kitchen, Carrick
- Tara Hotel, Killybegs The Turntable Restaurant provides outstanding cuisine, including a selection of local seafood specialities, or select from the excellent bar menu.
- Bay View Hotel, Killybegs provides a carvery lunch, 12.00 noon until 3.00pm daily, or bar food available 3.00pm until 9.00pm - 7 days a week.
- The Blue Haven Restaurant & Bar Restaurant, Kilcar, only a 10 minute drive away, are open at weekends.
Dining Room FacilitiesIf you prefer not to drive after a long day, you can avail of our dining room facilities with its spectacular ocean views which are available to enjoy a quiet, calm and relaxed evening. Feel free to bring your own food, drinks, wine etc. Fridge, microwave, wine glasses, opener etc, tea/coffee facilities are available.
WE ASK THAT YOU LEAVE THE ROOM CLEAN AND BE RESPECTFUL TO FELLOW GUESTS.
Home Away From Home